Last updated 05-Nov-2023
Thank you for choosing to be part of our community at Mobile9G (“Company”, “we”, “us”, “our”). We are committed to protecting your personal information and your right to privacy. If you have any questions or concerns about this privacy notice, or our practices with regards to your personal information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
When you visit our website mobile9g.com (the “Site”) and use our services, you trust us with your personal information. We take your privacy very seriously. In this privacy notice, we seek to explain to you in the clearest way possible what information we collect, how we use it, and what rights you have in relation to it. We hope you take some time to read through it carefully, as it is important. If there are any terms in this privacy notice that you do not agree with, please discontinue use of our Site and our services.
This privacy notice applies to all information collected through our Site (which, as described above, includes our website), as well as any related services, sales, marketing, or events.
1. What Information Do We Collect?
We collect personal information that you voluntarily provide to us when you register on the Site, express an interest in obtaining information about us or our products and services, when you participate in activities on the Site, or otherwise when you contact us.
The personal information that we collect depends on the context of your interactions with us and the Site, the choices you make, and the products and features you use. The personal information we collect may include the following:
- Personal Information Provided by You. We collect names; phone numbers; email addresses; mailing addresses; job titles; usernames; passwords; contact preferences; contact or authentication data; billing addresses; debit/credit card numbers; and other similar information.
- Payment Data. We collect data necessary to process your payment if you make purchases, such as your payment instrument number (such as a credit card number), and the security code associated with your payment instrument.
2. How Do We Use Your Information?
We use personal information collected via our Site for a variety of business purposes described below. We process your personal information for these purposes in reliance on our legitimate business interests, in order to enter into or perform a contract with you, with your consent, and/or for compliance with our legal obligations.
We indicate the specific processing grounds we rely on next to each purpose listed below.
We use the information we collect or receive:
- To facilitate account creation and logon process.
- To send administrative information to you.
- To fulfill and manage your orders.
- To post testimonials.
- To request feedback.
- To protect our Site.
- To enforce our terms, conditions, and policies.
- To respond to legal requests and prevent harm.
- For other business purposes.
3. Will Your Information Be Shared With Anyone?
We only share information with your consent, to comply with laws, to provide you with services, to protect your rights, or to fulfill business obligations.
5. How Do We Handle Your Social Logins?
If you choose to register or log in to our services using a social media account, we may have access to certain information about you.
6. How Long Do We Keep Your Information?
We keep your information for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes outlined in this privacy notice unless otherwise required by law.
7. How Do We Keep Your Information Safe?
We aim to protect your personal information through a system of organizational and technical security measures.
8. Do We Collect Information From Minors?
We do not knowingly collect data from or market to children under 18 years of age.
9. What Are Your Privacy Rights?
You may review, change, or terminate your account at any time.
10. Controls for Do-Not-Track Features
Most web browsers and some mobile operating systems and mobile applications include a Do-Not-Track (“DNT”) feature or setting you can activate to signal your privacy preference not to have data about your online browsing activities monitored and collected.
11. Do California Residents Have Specific Privacy Rights?
Yes, if you are a resident of California, you are granted specific rights regarding access to your personal information.
12. Do We Make Updates to This Notice?
Yes, we will update this notice as necessary to stay compliant with relevant laws.
13. How Can You Contact Us About This Notice?
If you have questions or comments about this notice, you may email us at email@example.com.
If you have any further questions or comments about us or our policies, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.