Terms and Conditions
Welcome to Mobile9g.com! These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Mobile9G’s Website, located at mobile9g.com.
By accessing this website, we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use Mobile9G if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
1. Intellectual Property Rights
Other than the content you own, under these Terms, Mobile9g and/or its licensors own all the intellectual property rights and materials contained in this Website. You are granted a limited license only for purposes of viewing the material contained on this Website.
You are specifically restricted from all of the following:
- Publishing any Website material in any other media.
- Selling, sublicensing, and/or otherwise commercializing any Website material.
- Publicly performing and/or showing any Website material.
- Using this Website in any way that is or may be damaging to this Website.
- Using this Website in any way that impacts user access to this Website.
- Using this Website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in a way that causes, or may cause, harm to the Website, or to any person or business entity.
- Engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting, or any other similar activity in relation to this Website, or while using this Website.
- Using this Website to engage in any advertising or marketing without express written consent.
3. Your Content
In these Terms and Conditions, “Your Content” shall mean any audio, video, text, images, or other material you choose to display on this Website. By displaying Your Content, you grant Mobile9g a non-exclusive, worldwide irrevocable, sub-licensable license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate, and distribute it in any and all media.
Your Content must be your own and must not be infringing on any third party’s rights. Mobile9g reserves the right to remove any of Your Content from this Website at any time, and for any reason, without notice.
4. No warranties
This Website is provided “as is,” with all faults, and Mobile9g makes no express or implied representations or warranties, of any kind related to this Website or the materials contained on this Website.
5. Limitation of liability
In no event shall Mobile9g, nor any of its officers, directors, and employees, be liable for anything arising out of or in any way connected with your use of this Website, whether such liability is under contract, tort, or otherwise, and Mobile9g, including its officers, directors, and employees, shall not be liable for any indirect, consequential, or special liability arising out of or in any way related to your use of this Website.
You hereby indemnify to the fullest extent Mobile9g from and against any and/or all liabilities, costs, demands, causes of action, damages, and expenses arising in any way related to your breach of any of the provisions of these Terms.
If any provision of these Terms is found to be invalid under any applicable law, such provisions shall be deleted without affecting the remaining provisions herein.
8. Variation of Terms
Mobile9g is permitted to revise these Terms at any time as it sees fit, and by using this Website, you are expected to review these Terms on a regular basis.
The Mobile9g is allowed to assign, transfer, and subcontract its rights and/or obligations under these Terms without any notification. However, you are not allowed to assign, transfer, or subcontract any of your rights and/or obligations under these Terms.
10. Entire Agreement
These Terms constitute the entire agreement between Mobile9g and you in relation to your use of this Website and supersede all prior agreements and understandings.
11. Governing Law & Jurisdiction
These Terms will be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State and Country where Mobile9g is located, and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in for the resolution of any disputes.